Hard Rock Cafe Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
This traditional chicken noodle soup is a classic American dish. Cut the chicken pieces to your desired thickness to make it more or less “chunky.” Serve with soup crackers.
1 pound chicken breast fillets
1 pound chicken thigh fillets
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup diced celery
4 cups chicken stock
2 cups water
1 cup sliced carrot
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
2 cups egg noodles
minced fresh parsley for garnish
2 cups of soup crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil. Add chicken and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven – set aside.
3. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and celery and lightly sauté for 4
4. Dice chicken into small pieces and add it to the pot along with the remaining ingredients, except the noodles.
5. Bring the soup to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Add the noodles and simmer for an additional 15 minutes, or until the noodles are tender. Serve with a pinch of
minced fresh parsley sprinkled on top and with soup crackers.