Benihana Hibachi Steak
Looking for a great tasting low carb dish? This Japanese steak recipe typically has less than 5g of carbs.
4 (5 oz.) Sirloin Steaks
4 teaspoons soybean Oil
8 large mushrooms – sliced thick
1 large onion – sliced
2 cups bean sprouts
4 tablespoons soy sauce
4 dashes salt
4 dashes black pepper
1. Broil steak until rare.
2. Heat nonstick skillet and add oil to heated skillet.
3. Add onion and cook until slight brown and soft
4. Place steak cubes in skillet with mushrooms and cook to desired preparedness (i.e. rare, medium, well done).
5. Add bean sprouts and soy sauce
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add steak sauce (typically a mustard based sauce).